Thursday, February 4, 2010

Curvation Bras Looking For A Good Brand Of Bras For Size 38D?

Looking for a good brand of bras for size 38D? - curvation bras

I need the name of a good brand of fasteners (particularly tense and normal) that offers a really great support. Please note that I live in Jamaica and have no immediate plans for me to travel to the U.S., so that's why they need the brand name instead of a business. Online catalogs are welcome. One last thing, horrible Curvation brand no support at all ... Thank you very much!

2 comments:

Jimmy W said...

Link in the arms http://www.sexy-clothes-cafe.com always helps, ladies

jenna said...

Tip: Federico. I love their bras. I used to work for them.

Triple-function and extreme are the best support.

I love Victoria's Secret, but erode the closures. It's very good.

You can try these other sites!
These arms are between 18-30 dollars per piece. Good luck!

www.maidenform.com
www.lilyoffrance.com
www.fredericks.com

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Chai cutter electric. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree