Friday, February 5, 2010

License Id Template Will I Need A Business License Or A Tax ID Number, Or Is It Considered A Hobby?

Will I need a Business License or a Tax ID number, or is it considered a hobby? - license id template

I am a homemaker. I want to change my love for the proposal and a small hobby "type of race. Residing in the price a little house company Inviation / ads, etc. All are based graphics. I design custom, or" customers "can choose from a variety of models already choose made me, and give the rights of JPG to be printed and where they want and how they want, etc. .. Do I need to do a business license to do this? or tax identification number? "I do not plan back on the fees for the service, and I heard that you need a certain amount in a year one for a tax ID to get ... How does it work? TIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Chai cutter electric. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree