Wednesday, February 3, 2010

11 Year Old Spank Spanking My 11 Year Old Girl?

Spanking My 11 year old girl? - 11 year old spank

My daughter is 11 years. It always gives me additude and beats me, because I did not leave until she makes her homework. A few days ago was a swear word every day. So hit me (not in the ass in the air). I tryed everything, even thearpy did not work. Physical punishment for the assistance one day, but not always. Do one of you how to beat his bare bottom at or above the knee? Please tell me quickly! [please do not spank if no answer.]

2 comments:

olschool... said...

ALWAYS Spanking works best on bare soil (knee), if you have not tried this yet, but if it is worth a try.

Maureen said...

You just said that hitting does not work, why do you work when you try again?

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Chai cutter electric. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree